Underneath Shadow Shield

Underneath Shadow Shield

A small shield worn on the arm for additional DEF. Can be equipped alone but needs a set to have any effect. Decreases DMG from Earth property physical and magical attacks by 1%. If refined to +7, additionally decreases DMG from Earth property physical and magical attacks by 1%. If refined to +9, additionally decreases DMG from Earth property physical and magical attacks by 1%. If the set consisting of Underneath Shadow Shield and Underneath Shadow Armor is worn together, additionally decreases DMG from Earth property physical and magical attacks by 2%.

Type: Shadow equipment
Location : Shield Weight : 0
Lv. req.: 1
Class: All classes
On The Market
Find Sellers
Seen 1613 times
Viewed 289 times
Average Price 18,888,888z
Links to This Page
Recent SearchesView More »
4 hours ago Broken Antique Book
10 hours ago ice
10 hours ago ice
17 hours ago nine tails
1 day ago Berserk
1 day ago backpack
1 day ago rudra
2 days ago Poção Branca
2 days ago perola 
2 days ago
28 days agoDewitt: got a zombie card
27 days agoCordelia: Yes hello, can I get a #4 but with a salad instead of fries?
18 days agoKathryn: We're all out of fries. Would you like some BEANS INSTEAD?!
14 days agoDonald: i got 2 for like 1 poring
10 days agoHeaven: +7 Malicious
10 days agoRodolfo: 4422
10 hours agoElena: anyone got cubic ice?
Post